Challenge • 2017 Reading Challenge

So since I epicly failed last year's challenge... let's uh... try that again.



This year I'm only aiming for 36 books which narrows it down to what... 3 books per month? 

So far I've finished 1. I've got 2 more to go that I'm working on.

This is the least amount of books I've ever aimed for but considering the rebuilding I'm doing to my life and the growth I'm aiming for this year I figure this will be good for me to slow it down a little bit and aim a little lower.

Next year I can go back to aiming for 50-60 books.

How many books are you aiming to read this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, what are you reading?

Waiting on Wednesday | It felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning

Waiting on Wednesday | Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige