Oh, hello

OMGGG I'VE MISSED THIS BLOGGGG.

I had no idea when the domain expired that the blog would just be down. So it's been down for two years and I had no flipping idea!! How... dumb of me.

I had redirected my bookish posts to WordPress but I don't know, it just didn't feel right. I've always book blogged on Blogger and as much as I love WP, it just felt weird. Then I moved it to my mental health blog Places & Peonies but I'm thinking of revamping that blog also anyway. And I know I missed 2 years here but honestly, they were a really bad 2 years. I didn't read much of anything. And not only that... but just emotionally, mentally and spiritually it was such a bad time. I'm still not out of it but I'm doing better.

I may come back to this blog just because I miss it so much and I'm trying to be better at reading.

If you're still here, thank you.

If you're new here, also thank you and hello!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, what are you reading?

Waiting on Wednesday | It felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning

Waiting on Wednesday | Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige