Seasonal Challenge | October Challenge 2015


Every year I do an October challenge to get me in the spooky Halloween mood. I'm a little disappointed (a lot actually) that I'm so far behind on my GoodReads challenge. I know this year took a wild turn and I spent more time healing (though I'm sure it has more to do with time than anything)... still I coulda read a novella or something!

The thing I love the most about this yearly challenge is that I have found a lot of my favorite series, authors and books while doing this challenge. I'm excited to see what book I fall in love with this year!

  • The Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Storybound by Marissa Burt
  • Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
  • Rooms by Lauren Oliver
  • Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan (*sobs*)
  • Ticker by Lisa Mantchev
  • Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff
  • The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
  • The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
  • The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
  • The Lost Girl by RL Stine
  • Once Upon a Time by Wendy Toliver
  • These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
  • Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
  • A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
  • Jack: The True Story of Jake and the Beanstalk by Liesl Shurtliff
  • Spelled by Betsy Schow
  • Touched by Cyn Balog
  • Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

Realistically I'm not going to be able to get through ALL of these titles. If anything I'm aiming for at least half and at least the ones that have been on my TBR for like the last 3 years lol. Maybe I should start with those first in fact...

Do you have any books you're looking forward to reading in October?

 

Comments

  1. I just realized that I have over 400 books on my goodreads to-read shelf! I blame #YASH!!
    How did you pick your reads for October?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, what are you reading?

Waiting on Wednesday | It felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning

Waiting on Wednesday | Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige