Challenge • Debut Author Challenge 2015

Hai.

I know it's been a really really long time since I last updated. Which is straight up crazy because I'm obviously still reading. I got a new camera for Christmas and I'm still trying to figure it out so.... but I think I'm just gonna roll with it and post up a new review soon while this dang book is still fresh in my mind.






So I finally figured out who was hosting the DAC this year and it's ThatArtsyReaderGirl. It's like a new host every year so far! Anyway, this is my 5th year doing this challenge and I so wish I could post my previous lists but... they're on a private blog.

Besides, 2015 is my year of rediscovery and starting over!

MY 2015 PICKS


  • The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
  • All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • The Law of Loving Others by Kate Axelrod
  • Save Me by Jenny Elliot
  • The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
  • When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez
  • My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
  • One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin
  • I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore
  • The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
  • Drowning is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley

I feel like there's a ton I missed. But the year still pretty much just started. I'm sure more titles will be popping up and when they do I'll be adding them to the list!

What book are you MOST looking forward to by a debut author this year?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, what are you reading?

Waiting on Wednesday | It felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning

Waiting on Wednesday | Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige