Book Review | Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

Hello all!

I know I haven't been updating this as much as I should had or had planned to and especially with the change of place. How do you like the new url, fancy right?

So today I'm posting a video review I did for Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch!



I haven't decided how I will do this just yet but some reviews will be in video format and others will be just simply written. A lot of books I get are ebooks so it's hard to actually show them for the review. Though I could always just slap the image on to the video... I'm still learning my way around Adobe Premier.

Did you read this book? What did you think? Share you thoughts below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, what are you reading?

Waiting on Wednesday | It felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning

Waiting on Wednesday | Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige